Field of dreams fitness, located in Windsor in the Hawkesbury/Nepean area, is proud to introduce a group work-out based on a controlled bootcamp fitness program.
Our principle instructor has many years of experience in the fitness industry ensuring a safe and effective work-out.
Come as a stranger, stay as a friend.
CLICK HERE for current prices.
Key points about the Hawkesbury/Nepean fitness training bootcamp:
Our bootcamp program is professionally designed to achieve the maximum benefit for everyone, no matter what your fitness goals are:
- A fitness program will be designed to match your level of fitness and your fitness goals.
- Your fitness goals will be considered and updated as these goals are reached.
- This means that if you are new to exercise, then we have the program for you. And of course, if you are a seasoned exerciser then we also have the program for you.
We will provide an exceptional environment for your workout:
- We provide varied and specialised equipment to ensure an all-round fitness workout that is never boring.
- Our work-out zone is privately owned, and cannot be viewed from the public street.
- Parking is easy and free.
- Bathroom amenities on site.
We pride ourselves on our family environment:
- This is a family owned and run business.
- You will be among people with the same desire to get fit and improve their health.
- You will never be put under pressure to compete with others in the group; unless of course you want to!
- We encourage you to bring a friend or a family member. Exercising with a friend is highly motivating for some people. Especially when the biggest barrier to exercise can be getting yourself to the venue. Once you get here, we will take it from there!
- If you need to bring your children there is sheltered space allocated for them to play, where they are in your view the entire hour.
Reaching your fitness goals is important to us:
- Over time you will advance your fitness abilities, and this will be monitored by regular fitness testing (if desired). Personal bests are important to us.
- We will measure your vital statistics (e.g. heart rate and blood pressure) when you begin boot-camp, and then at regular intervals, so that you can see the benefits of our program to your health.
- Our program will change as you change! We will always strive to make sure you get the most out of your work out.
Exercise education is important to us:
- We will show you the correct way to conduct all exercises so that you are completely comfortable, as well as to eliminate risk of injury (i.e. correct exercise form will be encouraged).
- You will also be informed of the motivation and goals behind the chosen exercises. This means that you will be better able to choose exercises to target your fitness goals, and choose alternatives when a particular exercise is not suited to you.
Key aspects of improvement from our bootcamp-style program:
If you choose to participate in the Field Of Dreams Fitness training bootcamp, you can expect to see drastic improvements in the key areas listed below.
Strength: Your arm, leg and core strength will be greatly improved over time. Working with weights is a core component of our program. For example, high repetition of movements using light weights, fitness bands or just your body, will promote strength, endurance and lean muscle.
Endurance and cardiovascular fitness: Running through our green fields, using our skipping ropes or boxing pads will ensure you have the staying power to get through your day. Watch (and hear!) your aerobic stamina improve as you walk up hills while talking with no trouble!
Speed: Your running times will be faster. In fact, we have a variety of running tracks (20metre, 100metre) to prove just that.
Flexibility: Long muscles are important for posture, feeling good and avoiding injury. You will be reaching well past your toes before you know it! What better way to end a work-out than 5-10mins of yoga-style exercise? Or stretch your legs or back on our custom made out-door ballet-bars.
Power: Power combines both strength and speed, and there will be plenty of ways to improve your power. Just try our trampoline, hurdles and sand-pit that make up part of our fitness obstacle course.
Energy levels: Increased energy levels, vim and vitality are guaranteed. Say good bye to feeling tired! In fact, with time you will have a real spring in your step.
Metabolism: Your resting metabolism will be increased due to improved cardiovascular fitness, and increased muscle mass. This means your body burns more calories while you rest.
Reduced risk of disease: Exercise reduces cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes and the risk of some forms of cancer. Exercise also increases mental alertness and reduces anxiety and depression.
Weight loss: You will achieve considerable weight loss due to the calories you will burn during class (and at rest after class!). Your muscles will be more toned, and you will have improved cardiovascular health due to the aerobic component of our program. High intensity interval style work-outs are key to weight loss.
For details of session times and prices CLICK HERE
Reasons why people join boot camps
There are several reasons to join our bootcamp program.
- To improve your overall health and fitness.
- Variety; there will be so many different exercise options that things never get boring!
- Training outside in the fresh air, with nature and heaps of space, no matter what the weather.
- It is affordable.
There are also many advantages to working-out as a group:
- The camaraderie can often push you harder to reach your fitness goals.
- You will be involved with like-minded people that have desires to improve their overall health and fitness.
- The social aspect; training in a group is a lot more fun and motivating than training alone.
- There will be people involved that have the same abilities as you, no matter what your level of fitness is.
- It will feel like personal training without you being singled out as an individual.
Field of Dreams Fitness Training commitment to you.
If you come along and just do the best that you can do, you will see improvements in your fitness and health. This includes your endurance, strength, energy levels, cardiovascular health and speed.
Field of Dreams Fitness Training on-site private equipment.
The field itself is 10 acres of rich green private fields (this means private bathroom facilities, being away from the public and not worrying about getting bindies in your hands when you’re doing your burpees!).
Within this field we have:
- Running tracks (20m for beep tests, 100m).
- A large sand-pit for training sessions (training on sand engages more muscles than training on the ground, uses around 150% more energy, strengthens the stabilizing muscles, and reduces the stress on the joints).
- Access to hills for running up and down.
- Ballet-bars for sculpting the body, strengthening the core and gaining flexibility.
- A giant trampoline; a low impact way to tone muscle and improve co-ordination
- Benches for step-ups and other exercises (concentrating on the legs and glutes, as well as improving balance).
- Cargo nets (for those commando crawls under and those high climbs over).
- Timber balance beams and timber posts (assisting in improving balance and co-ordination).
Other equipment provided includes:
- Box jumps
- Exercise mats
- Resistance bands
- Agility bars
- Weight plates
- Boxing gloves and focus pads
- Punching pads
- Skipping ropes
- Music and an instructor headset: you can enjoy your work out without fear of not hearing instructions, or being shouted at, whilst listening to motivating music
- And MORE!!
Join us HERE
Bootcamp: Field of Dreams Fitness Training, Hawkesbury,Nepean Windsor